1) Consumer warrants that he/she is at least 18 years of age and is legally of age to enter into binding contracts for insurance or other goods. Individuals less than 18 years of age may not use this site.
3) The Consumer warrants that all information provided about himself/herself or individuals for whom the Consumer is procuring insurance is true, accurate, and complete. Insurance Broker Hub and/or its broker affiliates are not liable for any misrepresentations made by the Consumer or his/her agents on this site or in applications for quotes/insurance.
4) The Consumer understands that Insurance Broker Hub is not an insurance company/underwriter and will not be providing insurance directly to the Consumer.
5) This website, including any intellectual property contained herein, is the exclusive property of Insurance Broker Hub and shall not be replicated or disseminated without the express authorization of Insurance Broker Hub.
6) All brokers are third party entities/service providers and not Insurance Broker Hub employees or contractors. Insurance Broker Hub does not control or monitor the services provided by such third-party brokers, and Insurance Broker Hub is not liable for any actions, services, representations, errors, omissions, or conduct of any kind of the third-party brokers.
7) The Consumer consents to receive, correspondence, telephone calls, and electronic correspondence from Insurance Broker Hub or any participating third-party brokers by submitting requests for quotes.
8) Insurance Broker Hub and any third-party brokers shall adhere to any applicable National Do Not Solicit rules, policies, or registry terms.
9) Any information you access on this website does not constitute a recommendation, advice, or complete description of any products, Services, or plan. Coverage is provided by various insurance companies and is subject to the terms and conditions contained within the Consumer’s specific policy. The availability of coverage under the Consumer’s specific policy depends on the policy language, the facts of the claim and the law of the jurisdiction governing the interpretation of the policy.
10) The Consumer must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to legal advice from an attorney nor should the Consumer delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action based on the Services or Content.
11) USE OF THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT AND ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. INSURANCE BROKER HUB MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES AND/OR THE CONTENT WHICH ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” INSURANCE BROKER HUB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR UNINTERRUPTED. INSURANCE BROKER HUB FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF ANY OF THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE, AND FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
12) INSURANCE BROKER HUB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH WARRANTIES ARE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. INSURANCE BROKER HUB DOES NOT UNDERTAKE ANY OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE OR AMEND ANY CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLISHED THROUGH THE SERVICES. (A JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THIS WARRANTY DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY IN WHOLE OR IN PART TO THE CONSUMER.)
13) Under no circumstances will Insurance Broker Hub be liable for any loss or damages including, without limitation, general, special, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or any other damages (such as loss of data, emotional distress or other intangible losses) of any kind whether in an action in contract or tort, even if Insurance Broker Hub was advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses, arising out of or relating in any way to: (a) any party’s use or inability to use the services, the content, or any third-party site to which the services or content link; (b) any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure; (c) the cost of getting substitute goods or services; (d) any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into, through or from the services; (e) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (f) statements or conduct of anyone on the services; (g) the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or non-performance of any third party site; (h) any injury or damages, whether caused by the negligence of Insurance Broker Hub, its employees, subcontractors, agents, suppliers or otherwise arising in connection with the services; (i) any failure or delay (including without limitation the use of or inability to use any component of this website) to submit applications for insurance products or services; (j) any actions associated with the submission or handling of a claim; (k) any actions associated with the delay in issuing any certificate of insurance or the handling or tracking of certificates of insurance; or (l) any other matter arising out of or relating in any way to the services, the content or user content. Insurance Broker Hub is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.
14) Submitting an application for an insurance quotation through this website does not constitute a binder of insurance coverage and a quotation may be subject to receipt of additional information or other conditions.
15) Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, nothing contained on this website or provided to the Consumer should be construed as modifying, changing or altering the Consumer’s existing policy or coverage.
16) This Agreement and any controversy, dispute, lawsuit, or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, (“Claims”) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois and venued in Cook County, IL.
17) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE CONSUMER AGREES THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION THE CONSUMER MAKE AGAINST INSURANCE BROKER HUB ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SERVICES WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO CLASS ARBITRATION, AND, UNLESS INSURANCE BROKER HUB AGREES OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS.
18) THE CONSUMER FURTHER AGREES THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, THE CONSUMER AND INSURANCE BROKER HUB ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.